Port Elizabeth Attractions
BRO Villa’s allow for quick and easy access to the majority of activities and attractions in and around Port Elizabeth and are the perfect gateway to the Garden Route and the Sunshine Coast. Port Elizabeth is the preferred destination for beach and watersport enthusiasts and is known as the ‘Watersport Capital of South Africa. Algoa Bay is regarded as one of the best sailing venues in the world, while scuba diving is of world class quality with the beautiful coral reefs, shipwrecks and fish species.
BRO Villa’s are a short distance (10 min) from major shopping centres, restaurants, hospitals, golf courses,
Whether it’s relaxing on the beach, a stroll along the beach front esplanade or taking in a bit of history, the 4 star Port Elizabeth Self Catering Villa’s have it all and more right on the doorstep:
- Safe swimming on Humewood & Kings Beaches.
- Bayworld P.E. Museum and Oceanarium.
- Mac Arthur Sea Water Swimming Pool.
- Numerous restaurants, shops, pubs & nightclubs.
- Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Centre.
- Eastern Province Rugby Stadium.
Other Nearby Port Elizabeth Activities:
- SA’s only true Links golf course – Humewood Golf Club (20min).
- Addo Elephant Park (45min).
- Schotia Safaris (45min).
- Seaview Lion Park (30min).
- Number of Private Game Reserves (20-45min).
- Port Elizabeth Harbour (15min).
- Good Fishing (15min).
- Virgin Active Gym (10min).
- St Georges Park Cricket Ground (15min)